Sunday, February 03, 2008

Creating... nadda

Okay so my life as I create it has been going at a full stop lately. Now I'm feeling back on track and thinking too many crazy thoughts about what I can do in the future. I've been still for far too long now. I need to figureso many things out; money, job and life. Which I know is a huge task, but it's time I take it on head first. I'm flirting with so many ideas right now. Some being big changes, but it all matters on what may happen in September. If I get full time then I may just keep chipping away here. If not...maybe I'll try somewhere else. I don't know. It's all just ideas right now. What I do know is something needs to give, and my life is going to come back into the limelight. Maybe I'm not cut out for settling down and getting things right? Maybe I'm suppost to be on the move, meeting new people never staying anywhere long enough to get attached. And maybe, just maybe Im so full of it I dont even know when I'm talking nonesense. Who knows? But there's been a fire lit and Im going to do something about it.

No comments: